Job Title: Project Administrator
Job Type: Part time
Location: West Midlands
Salary: £10 per hour
We are looking for a project administrator to support the Your Life Matters Anti Youth Violence practitioners across the west midlands.
You will need to be organised, friendly and have the ability to work in independence as well as part of the with wider First-Class Foundation Team
Working two days per week:
- Being the first port-of-call for emails, post and telephone enquiries
- Undertaking the administration of YLM. This will include such things as sending our invitations, processing responses from YOS Staff, replicating programme materials, creating sign-in sheets and processing referral forms.
- Booking venues and travel for team members
- Preparing agendas, taking minutes and distributing notes of meetings.
- Inputting, monitoring and checking data produced and required for on-going programme
- Adhoc Duties
- Proficient in Microsoft office, zoom and Microsoft teams
Be able to input data accurately and to tight deadlines.
How to apply: https://forms.gle/WKMov54SW1eQvUPR8
HR contact: Sabrina Dennis
Job Category: Systems and Administration
Job code/Req#: Your Life Matters Anti-Youth Violence Partnership
Mail: Sabrina Dennis
First Class Foundation
Floor 3 84 Salop Street